Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thank You & HELP!

So many have written or called with supportive, caring words. I appreciate all of you more than I can ever say!

As this continues further, the costs keep rising. I would love to be able to refuse financial help, but many have offered and the clear truth is that Christopher and I do genuinely need and appreciate that help.

I am working as a contract attorney on a review project right now. However, I have some pretty big attorney bills. I also have to pay for an expert opinion, for mediation, for the Investigator and for the psychologist. Each of these costs are by the hour and continue to grow.

As I said before, Lori and Jim were able to loan me the funds for the initial attorney retainer. And then, Bonny and Michael followed in quick succession with a GIFT of money for legal costs. And Tim has recently given me money and is planning to give even more along with Skip. And now I recently heard from Bill that he is sending a gift too.

Then Lilith said, get a PayPal donation button. And thus was born this blog and it's PayPal link (which is on the main blog page and is associated with nowellesq@comcast.net). But I must mention that it was only possible by the work of Scott!

So... THANK YOU to all of you who have loaned, donated, brainstormed and worked to help Christopher and me get this far and make it possible for us to get to a bright and shining new day at the end of this nightmare!

AND for anyone willing and able, please consider donating even a small amount. Every little bit adds up to helping me get my son back. Thank you in advance!

And if you want to mail something instead of using PayPal, just shoot me an Email so I can give you my full mailing address.


No comments:

Post a Comment