Thursday, July 2, 2009

As a parting gift

On Monday, Bevin told me that in retribution for me writing to his father, that he had sent a letter to my parents with pornographic photos of me and other sundry graphic information.

How can I continue to be shocked by him? He has stolen my son. He is trying to ruin me financially by fraudulently running up my credit cards and defaulting on the mortgage so I lose my home and all my down payment money. Now he's trying to take my family away--my loving family that accepted him even when his own family turned their back on him. Classy.

I did write to his father. I have tried every avenue I can think of to get anyone and everyone to see the the wrong of the situation. Bevin's family was never friendly toward me. Bygones. I hoped for the best for all of them and still do. I hope the entire family is reunited one day. I said that to his father. I most certainly said nothing untoward to his father. I only ask that since they have never wanted me, why do they want my son? Why can't they all just help Bevin move on and leave my son out of his revenge. Just let Christopher come home. This is unnatural and wrong and it's hurting an innocent child.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, my...

    Does him sending stuff to your family help your case? And warn them not to open it.

    I'm really sorry and I wish I could give you some money for your case. But, I'm working part time.
    --Melissa Joy from the old Batcave days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa!

    It's been so long. I'm amazed you found this blog about Christopher and the ugly custody battle. I think Bevin is the first and only relationship I truly regret--not for me, but because it has and is still hurting my son so much.

    I'm at the lowest point of my life, but I'd love to catch up with you. Please send your Email address to me at nowellesq@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't seem like the two of you are playing by the same rules. It seems like you are doing everything above board to keep your son as happy as possible in the situation. While the other party has proven that there are no boundaries as long as it hurts you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, certainly I have plenty of pictures that show not only many graphic truths of my relationship with Bevin, but that I treasured him too--as a person, a partner, a transgendered man. Honestly, any pictures of Bevin are hard for me to see now that I know it was all a lie and a ploy to steal my son. I just feel so horrible for trusting such a dangerous person. And I did. I was played. Right up until he filed to try to take Christopher away, I still believed all kinds of good things about Bevin. And I didn't guess how long he'd been planning this "legal kidnapping" until he admitted it to the CFI. It still boggles my mind and I still think/hope he has some mental or emotional impairment that's involved. It's hard to believe that he's just a bad person. Well...on the good days, that's hard to believe.

    I did write to Bevin's father. Perhaps it was not a good idea. I don't regret it, though. I thought his father might be an honorable person and even understand how a parent would feel in my situation. And since Bevin's family was never welcoming toward me, I also thought it was worthwhile to ask them why then would they want my son? In the first three years of his life, they never sent him one gift; never mailed him one card. Bevin's mother said Christopher was nothing to her. Why should they not, then, just want Bevin to truly move on?

    But I am playing fair. I am being honest. Yet, I am no longer walking on eggshells in the litigation. I am going down each and every path that will or may help Christopher and me. The reality of Bevin actually stealing my son and taking him so far away from me and having zero compassion for how it hurts both Christopher and me has fully hit home. I'm in constant pain and I now have nothing left to lose. Christopher is gone. I can't hold him; I can't hug him. I am barely allowed to speak to him. Our visits every 2-3 weeks feel painfully far apart. It's genuinely unnatural and immoral. And I will never stop fighting for my son.

    ReplyDelete