Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Donations

I owe a few more THANK YOUs here! There were some donations in August that I need to give detail on and will do so soon. I am truly humbled by the help I have gotten in this battle for Christopher.

I am feeling hopeful for the appeal. There are about to be several costs associated with it--the transcript of the hearing, filing fees and retaining the appeals attorney. Also, visitation costs are mounting. If any of you out there are willing to donate, it is certainly a very good time!

However, I also want to be clear that for those who already have, just THANK YOU! Some of you have given donations more than once and I am already eternally in your debt and not asking you for more!!!

I am hugely appreciative of every person who has been willing to donate even $5. It has all kept the litigation going up to this point and I am incredibly thankful. Every single dollar is helpful and I am unspeakably grateful to have a community of friends who care about us and have been willing to give in these hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment