I really misunderstood what she wanted or perhaps I just felt so freaked out from Court that I desperately wanted to make her understand the truth and I let that trump just letting her actually SEE the truth.
Truly, I don't know. She saw things that don't even exist, so I am just confused. The details are confidential (and too numerous to write here anyway). Reading it was surreal and just made me sit and shake and cry. Nothing makes any sense anymore. The world is upside down.
You're actually pulling it off, Bevin. I have always said that you were capable of anything you put your mind to. I never knew you'd put your mind to destroying Christopher and me. Even so, I won't give in. Christopher is my baby and I'm his Mommy and I will not give him up. Simple biology makes that impossible for me. And I can't let him lose his whole life here in Colorado--all his family and friends that love and support him. He deserves to keep that. He deserves a real life.
And, if a Mom doesn't fight for her child, what's really left in this world?
No comments:
Post a Comment