And it will be just a few days before his birthday, so we'll be having a birthday party!
Last weekend I had a great visit from D'Marie and Johnnie. It was a nice distraction and such fun to see them (plus check out the FAB painting they gave me!), but I really am paying for it now in having to play catch-up on paperwork. That's always a nightmare and is particularly so for pro se legal work.
I'm also still recovering from the chest cold Christoph gave me during his last visit. It was likely prolonged by all the stress, sleep deprivation and the recent work to get back to exercising, but it does seem to be coming to an end.
I'm finally back on track with coaching my triathlon team and that feels great. And I'm mostly back up to speed with my volunteer work too. I have a lease in the works for the not-for-profit and bike season is just about to hit hard here in Colorado.
Off to work on more birthday party plans. The theme will be Batman, of course. And I just finally today decided what I want to get him for a gift. There are several things he needs, but he's getting to that age where getting new shoes and pants just isn't very exciting...!
I can't wait to see my baby boy! And I can't believe he's almost FOUR years old--not a baby at all anymore! But like he and I always say, he'll always be my baby--even when he's 6 foot whatever with facial hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment